Thursday, December 15, 2011

Popo



This is the strongest man I know. He is Popo, Phillip's grandfather. He's a jokester, hard worker, super tough, early riser, hot coffee drinker, outdoors man, known to fall asleep in his favorite chair, lover of animals, family man, man of God, a real cowboy, loves to watch bull riding and rodeos and finally a great husband to one wonderful woman, Lilo. He is currently fighting for his life. His children, Linda and Wes have been by his side, along with many other family members.  We are praying for a miracle for him. If you're the praying kind, please pray for him too.

Psalm 23:1-4
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.He makes me to lie down in green pastures;He leads me beside the still waters.He restores my soul;He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil;For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

No comments: